Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention

Go down 
+5
steel dragons
Shea
Flamingfrozengnome
Lasagne21
Invalid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambient
Standard
Standard
Ambient

Rep : 0

Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:14 am

Steel: no problem, I'll try me best to get on every night this week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.archaicgaming.com
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Dropping Celebi for Metang
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:46 am

Dropping Metang for Celebi

(you should implement a rule about this in the future Invalid)
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

Rep : 77

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Dropping Porygon-Z for Azumarill, and yes I shall be following the new rules.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 am

Wasn't week 4 over on Sunday?

guys, get your matches done. I don't want to be waiting around forever to do my matches because of the delays of other people.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Week 5 is up, I just didn't announce it on the thread because I thought it was superfluous. From now on I will make sure to post.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Congrats to Invalid for going 5-0 and securing the first playoff seed. Also, congrats to Maxed, FFGnome, (and myself) for each securing a playoff spot.

Here's how the divisions stand.

In Division 1:
- If Whodey wins in week 4, then he will have secured a playoff spot. MKslayer and Kingtrace would probably the favorites to claim the other two spots. However, Kingtrace only can have two wins, so he would probably have to duke it out with either MKslayer or Havinfun to make the playoffs.
- If Whodey loses in week 4, then there will be four people (Kingtrace, MKslayer, Whodey, and Havinfun) that have two wins. That means that any one of those people could be left out in the cold.

In Division 2:
- Maxed, FFGnome, and myself have each secured playoff spots. We all have not clinched a particular spot though, so first place is still up for grabs. Ambient gets in by simply winning in week 5, while JackZero would tie Ambient with a win and Ambient loss.

Good luck on your final regular season matches everyone (if you still have them, of course).
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 pm

I already did the math on how Kingtrace can make it to the playoffs, I'll post the message I sent to Kingtrace:
Cody wins both his matches - you are guaranteed at least a bonus week match
Cody loses both his matches - you are guaranteed at least a bonus week match
Dustin wins in week 5 - you are guarnteed at least a bonus week match
Cody wins both his matches and Dustin wins in week 5 - You wouldn't have to do a bonus match, you'd just be in.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm dropping gallade for registeel-Cody
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:37 pm

@JackZero: What times work for you? I'm on pretty much at night, and maybe random times during the day. Just let me know when you're on, as we have the last regular season match (and everyone is waiting for us)
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Everyone, Bonus Week is now open

Super Important: No Pokemon have a Bye week for Bonus Week

Playoff Seed Placement

Placement1st Division2nd Division
1st SeedInvalid (5-0)...
2nd SeedxWhodey (4-1)...
3rd Seed......
4th Seed...Ambient (2-3)
5th PlaceHavinfun85 (2-3)JackZero (1-4)
6th PlaceDustin (0-5)Sheachan (0-5)
Playoffs

Division 1 Tie-Breaker Matches
Kingtrace vs MKSLAYER97
(This match will take place to determine who comes in third and fourth place in the division. Better seeding means a lower seeded week 6 opponent.)

Division 2 Tie-Breaker Matches
Steel Dragons vs MaxedofHaxed
MaxedofHaxed vs FlamingFrozenGnome
FlamingFrozenGnome vs Steel Dragons
(These matches will take place to determine who comes in first, second, and third place in the division.  A third place finish is undesirable, as that person would have to play in week 6)

Steel Dragons, I made some corrections to your chart and information, you had Whodey in MKSLAYER97's spot and I put Havinfun85 in seed 5 because he forfeited his seed.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:20 pm

sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to do any of my matches today, due to some work that I have to get done, and due to no current internet access at my house.  I'll try to get them done sometime in the next few days.

EDIT: Nvm, I just got done my match with FFGnome.

Last edited by steel dragons on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Hey Invalid, are we using gen. 6 rules for the rest of these battles, or using gen. 5 rules? I'm asking because I just had my tiebreaker battle with FFGnome, and FFGnome possibly could have won had his Hidden Power Ice been 70 base power instead of base 60 power. (As it was, I won because of winning a speed tie on the last turn, but the turn before, his Raikou used Hidden Power Ice on my transformed Naïve Ditto, and my Ditto had around 8% HP left.) I just don't think that its right to 'change rules' midway through something like this.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Fortunately I had already patched Fantasy to use Gen 5 data. It appeared to use Gen 6 because the display gets that information from main. We were never planning to switch to Gen 6 in the middle of the season. We will be using Gen 6 rules for next season. Everyone please hurry with your matches because right now we're at the point where we can't advance without everyone having their match done and we're behind schedule already.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 am

Week 6 begins now.
Week 6
MKSLAYER97 v Ambient
FlamingFrozenGnome v Kingtrace
please get these matches done when you can, we want to hurry this so we can start the next season with gen 6 Pokemon. Also, the presumed deadline is Monday the 21st at 12:01 AM EDT
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:42 am

Swapped Scyther for Houndoom

Also, when are you available MKSlayer?  I'm available most nights, as well as certain times during the daytime.  Just let me know when you can battle.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Week 7 isn't starting before week 6 ends, that I'm going to stick with. We have a delay due to a power outage and my business. Week 7 will begin as soon as week 6 ends.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Guys, get your Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 Wskb48_th done.  This is going to take forever if there is this much delay between weeks.

EDIT: Fantasy Pokémon Shutdown: Entering day 12
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Week 7
MKSLAYER97 v Steel Dragons
FlamingFrozenGnome v xWhodey

Week 7 Starts now, the tier will be implemented asap.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Swapped Houndoom for Arcanine
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:35 am

The finals are this Saturday (11-30-13) AT 9:30 PM EST. The finalists are MKSLAYER97 and FlamingFrozenGnome.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:17 am

Good luck guys; may the best person win.

Invalid, you should record their battles and post them on here. It is the finals, after all.
Back to top Go down
Flamingfrozengnome
Fantasy S1 Champion
Fantasy S1 Champion
Flamingfrozengnome

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:26 am

Can we push the match back about an hour? I'll be out and about doing errands and stuff until 7-ish but I'm certain I'll be back by 7:30. (This is all pacific time)
Back to top Go down
MKSLAYER97
Creative
Creative

Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Dropping Tentacruel and Victini for Claydol and Gorebyss.
Back to top Go down
Flamingfrozengnome
Fantasy S1 Champion
Fantasy S1 Champion
Flamingfrozengnome

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Dropping Mew for victini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention   Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Pokemon: A Breakdown Invention
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next