Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

Rep : 32

Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? Empty
PostSubject: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

Hello everyone, how have you all been? I've tried to connect to the breakdown Pokemon online server...but it hasn't been online for a few days. Is the server going to be back up soon? I would really like to talk to some of you guys again, as I haven't done so in a while.
Back to top Go down
DaShrink
Creative
Creative
DaShrink

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Quite nice, thank you. But in meantime I can only look forward to the day the server's back up. Can't find anyone anywhere else on PS for news or details, though.

DS.
Back to top Go down
Immanency
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Immanency

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:40 am

I'm usually lurking on main, in Academics, as either Glasssmonster, Korean Bus Driver, or immanency.

Breakdown's been living up to its name for quite a while now, yeah. A bit unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Shea

Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Happy Holidays!

Have you all been having a good time? For those interested in when the server will finally be back up, well, the server will still not be back up for awhile due to Invalid being busy with his super spy buisness.

The main issue is that we need to call in to find what the administrator password for our router is, but none of us on our end really feel like doing it right now. So we are essentially at a standstill.

But hey, maybe it will be up before Christmas? Who knows?

Thanks for bearing with us though!
Back to top Go down
http://playedundertale.tumblr.com
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Quote :
The main issue is that we need to call in to find what the administrator password for our router is, but none of us on our end really feel like doing it right now. So we are essentially at a standstill.

Have you tried "password" yet? A lot of people use easy passwords, despite the security risks and all.

Anyway, I hope that the server is back up soon; I really want to try out the new mega evolutions, and tier them accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Immanency
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Immanency

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Hey, whenever this is back up and happening, post in the thread and we'll all come back eventually. Good luck, we're all counting on you.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 am

Yup, we'll all be waiting. Don't wait too long though; the longer you wait, the more members that you risk losing...
Back to top Go down
Immanency
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Immanency

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Good luck, we're all counting on you.
Back to top Go down
Immanency
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Immanency

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Hey guys, just wanted an update on whether the server will be coming back soon or at all! It's totally cool if it doesn't. In fact, I might be able to host it at some near point in the future.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:12 am

Immanency wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted an update on whether the server will be coming back soon or at all! It's totally cool if it doesn't. In fact, I might be able to host it at some near point in the future.

I would be down with someone else, like you, hosting the server sometime in the near future...I mean, Invalid hasn't logged into the forums in about 2 months...
Back to top Go down
PrincessCatalie05
Creative
Creative
PrincessCatalie05

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 am

Hey Breakdown pokemons! I miss the server a lot and wish it would come up soon! See you around~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?   Breakdown Pokemon Online server status? Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakdown Pokemon Online server status?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Welcome Center :: News-
Jump to: