Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

CAP Discussion

Go down 
+5
diogofrp
SupahGassy
Frost
Invalid
steel dragons
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

Rep : 32

CAP Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

@Diogo: Sacred Fire...wow.  Thatsa really special, good move, and you might want to ask pepole about it before putting it in.

@Frost: Thank you, I really appreciate your comment.  Updating the charts was cumbersome, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be (in earlier days, you only could look at the code itself, but now we have the other editor mode (which mostly displays how it will really look), which makes doing things like this a ton easier.  For instance, in the new editor mode, I can just move the type icons back and fort between the 1x, 2x, and other related charts; before you had to actually delete the code, then insert the new code in the correct place.

@Kingtrace: I have a question, what does Play Around (a move on Draffection) do?  I can't find a good description for it anywhere, and it isn't Play Rough or Play Nice, as Draffection has both of those moves already.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

Rep : 28

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 pm

It's a 100% accurate 70 base power Fairy Move with no added effect.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 am

Also, Steel, why did you delete Myth? I put it on the registry and you were the last person to edit it, so I'm fairly confident it was you.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:46 am

kingtrace wrote:
Also, Steel, why did you delete Myth? I put it on the registry and you were the last person to edit it, so I'm fairly confident it was you.
I didn't specificly delete it on purpose. Actually, I don't recall it being on the registry in the first place. Probably someone put it up there, then deleted it right away.

Actually, which CAPs have been implemented now?  I can add those on to the list later.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:13 pm

The two Pokemon that need added are Slurgge and Myth.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Ok, Surge's Slurrge and the myth of Mythiaussade have been added to the list.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 pm

This is for the benefit of anyone who has ever made a CAP. Your CAPs are now no longer limited by BST, move pool size, or ability limits of any kind. The only limits is that you can only have a maximum of three abilities per Pokemon because we can't code more than three, and you can no longer give Pokemon Illusion, because we're fucking sick of illusion. We have enough.

Please, do not make your CAPs broken. We will still ban them, or even nominate them to too stupid.

If you edit a CAP, please post in discussion with what you changed so we can look at it.

That's it, go wild.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Because of the thing I announced yesterday, I am considering buffing Occrusher to 100 Speed and 125 Attack. In addition, I may also add Moxie to give it a different sort of niche.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:23 pm

I was serious about the limits coming off, btw. XD
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:38 pm

kingtrace wrote:
I was serious about the limits coming off, btw. XD

Oh, you WERE???

Seriously though, I saw your message. I may make some edits to my current CAPs after my semester at college ends, and make some more CAPs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAP Discussion   CAP Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAP Discussion
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11