Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Slow no... Fast yes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DdogTheKing
Creative
Creative
DdogTheKing

Rep : 0

Slow no... Fast yes! Empty
PostSubject: Slow no... Fast yes!   Slow no... Fast yes! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

Bronzong
Relaxed (+Def, -Spd)
EVS: 252 Sp.Def, 252 HP 4 Def)
Hold Item: Leftovers
Ability- Levitate

-Stealth Rock
-Trick Room
-Gyro Ball
-Hypnosis

This makles for the usual TR Lead all you can do is TR Hypnosis set up rocks and deal damage w Gyro Ball. with actually does alot due to Bronzongs low low speed.

Escavlier
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)
EVs (252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Def)
Hold Item- Life Orb
Ability- Shell Armor/Overcoat

-Swords Dance
-Iron Head
-Megahorn
-Knock Off

Trust me This pokes HITS HARD! It can nearly OHKO any poke even with wihtout a Swords Dance up. Which is why i use this good poke for revenge kills and Knock off. is to get the threating items like Dragonite w Leftovers and what not. or Pokes w Life Orb or Tricking Rotoms

Slowbro
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs (252 Def, 200 HP, 56 Sp.Atk)
Hold Item- Leftovers
Ability- Regenerator

-Trick Room
-Yawn
-Calm Mind
Scald/Psychic

Another TR setter upper. But Slowbro is a immense Def wall. and Regenerator you can TR And leave and get majority of your health back. and switch with another poke in waiting. and Scald can give u that nice burn. to help another poke in your team to get a good switch

Umbreon (Nero)
Careful (+Sp.Def, -Sp.Atk)
EVS (252 Sp.Def, 252 HP, 4 Atk)
Hold Item- Leftovers/Lum Berry
Ability- Synchronize

-Curse
-Sucker Punch
-Moonlight
-Quick Attack

This rarely happens to see a Physical Umbreon i didnt wanna rely on the traditional Baton Pass like every one else but this can wall me if i get burned during a battle or Toxiced due to Lum Berrys one time use. But for the main part Curse + Sucker Punch works well.

Scrafty
Brave (+ Atk, -Spd)
EVS (252 Atk, 252 Sp.Def, 4 HP)
Hold Item: Lum Berry/Leftovers
Ability- Shed Skin/Moxie (If usuing lum berry)

-Bulk Up/Dragon Dance
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Rest/Ice Punch

If im using Leftovers then ill go with Dragon Dance & Ice Punch but if not then i go woth Bulk Up and usually let out some awesome comebacks with Scarfty. but it can wreck under TR Boost

Dusclops
Calm (+Sp.Def, -Atk)
EVS (252 Sp.Def, 252 HP, 4 Def)
Hold Item- Eviolite
Ability- Pressure

-Will-O-Wisp
-Trick Room
-Skill Swap
-Night Shade

Well, Skill Swapping with definitely troll your opponent easily you can take its ability and give the opponent yours i usually do it on Prankster pokes and poes with HP healing abilitys i.e Rain Dish and TR Is to give me that speed above you. Night Shade is cause Dusclops cant hit hard if he was Baton Pass by Umbreon then yeah....
Back to top Go down
Gap542
Creative
Creative
Gap542

Rep : 0

Slow no... Fast yes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow no... Fast yes!   Slow no... Fast yes! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Slowbro for victini-so you can abuse the sun,TR on play with a Choice Band v-Create OHKO Everything.

Exchange Umbreon for a drought Ninetails.For the Sun

Scrafty for Conkeldurr-Conkeldurr works alot better on TR teams since it's slower,more bulky

Change skill swap for pain split on dusclops since skill swap isn't much of help,most of pranksters run taunt and your dusclops doesn't get healed.

Take off knock off from excavalier into something else it doesn't benefits you much since he's a sweeperon this team Suggest trying to put in some rapid spinner or a poison type.Toxic spikes can stall you to death easly.

_
Back to top Go down
Http://Knight-Gaming.com

Slow no... Fast yes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Pokemon Discussion :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: