Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Breakdown Clan Prize Player League

Go down 
+5
Doctor Sleep
Cardian
megaman810
Maxedofhaxed
Invalid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

Rep : 77

Breakdown Clan Prize Player League Empty
PostSubject: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Summary:
There will be a clan season. Each clan will start with only 3 members. The most well known and skilled players will not be recruitable. Each war, clans will have a chance to win one of the prize players. At the end of the season there will be a knock-out war, the last clan to have players that haven't been knocked out will be the winner of the season. For full details, read on.

Current Clans:

Blitz Black
Leader: mathewxd (Creative, Tesla)
Members:
Zephira (Creative, Tesla)
Previously:

Wicked White
Leader: Immanency (Inspired, Tesla, CANG Standard)
Members:
Cardian (Ubers, Creative)
Elemental (Creative, Inspired)

Prize Tournament:
The prize tournament will be a single elimination tournament between 8 or 12 players who have been taken out of the recruitment pool, either by choice or because they are very desirable players (Any auth who want to participate will automatically be in the prize tournament). The results of the tournament will determine each prize player's rank.

Choosing Prize Players:
The lowest ranked players will be the first players available to win as prizes for your clan. And as the lower ranks are taken up, higher ranked players will be available.

Wars:
In a clan war, each clan will choose 3 players to compete. each player will be matched up with a player from the other clan randomly, the clan that is leading after 3 matches will get to select a prize player. The prize player will battle an opponent on the opposing clan of the winning clan's choice. If the prize player wins, the prize player joins the winning clan, if the prize player loses, they will stay in the prize pool. Who won the war will actually depend on the results of all 4 matches, so if a clan is only up 2-1 and the prize player loses, the war will be considered a draw. If the leading clan is up 3-0 and the prize player loses, the war will still be considered a win even though the clan didn't get a prize player. Very important late addition: The same two clans cannot war eachother twice in the same week. This is to avoid discouraging other clans from joining, and if another clan does join, it will protect them from getting embargo'd. If despite this rule a embargo of wars does happen, wars with the embargo'd clan will be forced.

Match 3 of a War
Each Player will be required to be able to play Standard and (at least) two other tiers (that are actually on the server) of their choice. For the third match, a tier that each team can produce a player that knows how to play will be chosen randomly, the third match will be in that tier between players who have said they can play the tier. If there are any compatible tiers other than Standard, Standard will not be allowed in the third match. The leading clan can also choose the tier of the match as long as the prize player and the opponent they choose have each indicated they can play it.

Sponsors (Important):
Each player participating in a clan war will have to have a sponsor. A sponsor is someone who agrees to support you in the clan war who is not battling in the war and is not sponsoring anyone else. They don't have to spend money or anything lame like that, they just have to be on the server for the war. If a player chooses to battle without a sponsor, they'll only be able to battle with 5 Pokemon instead of 6. Sponsors will be allowed to give a player requirements. eg. "I will sponsor you as long as you make one of your Pokemon Scyther," "I will sponsor you if your team is mono bug," or "I will sponsor you if you nickname all your Pokemon after species of bugs." The sponsor should inform the person officiating the war so the player doesn't lie and not do what the sponsor told them to do, A sponsor can also choose not to give them any limitations, if the person you're sponsoring is in your clan, you shouldn't give them requirements since you probably want to win after all.

Knock Out War:
In the knock out war, each clan will choose a line up order for all their members. The first players in the line ups of the largest two clans will play the first match. No sponsors will be needed for the knock out war. Each Pokemon fainted on a players team will be eliminated and that slot won't be reusable on their team, When a player wins a match, they will remain in the war with all the Pokemon they have that didn't faint. Any Pokemon that were never revealed from their team may be switched between rounds, but specifically, any Pokemon fainted will not be allowed to be used again even in an unrevealed slot. When 6 of a Player's Pokemon have been fainted, they will be eliminated from the knock out war. Each time a player isn't knocked out of the war, they will be allowed to continue against any clan they choose, the player next in that clan's lineup will battle. In the case of a draw each player is eliminated. If they last two players remaining in the tournament happen to draw, they will be allowed to rematch each using all 6 Pokemon, no substitutions will be allowed. All knockout matches will be played in Breakdown Standard.

Clan Management:
Anything that needs to be posted can be posted in this thread. If a clan leader would like to make a thread for their own thread they may. When you recruit a player, start a clan for the league, win a prize player or anything at all that everyone needs to know, post it here and the thread will be updated as such.

Specialty Tiers:
This has already been said once in this post, but it's been misunderstood and overlooked. When you join, you will be expected to play Breakdown Standard and at least two other tiers of your choice. The other tiers must be on the server. During clan wars you may be required to play these tiers for important matches so choose wisely. You may change your specialty tiers at any time. You may choose more than two specialty tiers.

Last edited by Invalid on Sat May 30, 2015 2:25 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Current War Records:
No wars have happened.

Prize Player Rankings:
Whatever rank is the lowest on the list, those are the only players you are allowed to recruit until all are gone.
0 Empress Trace (Ubers, Monotype)
0 steel dragons (Creative, CANG Standard)
0 MKSLAYER97 (CANG Standard, Ubers, Monotype, Ability Swap, Random Battle)
0 SS4Andres (Ubers, Monotype)
1 Maxedofhaxed (Ubers, Creative, Ability Exchange, Monotype)
1 JackZero (Creative, Monotype)
1 Princess Natalie (Monotype, Gen 5 Standard)
Unranked xWhod3y (Random Battle, Creative)
Unranked Invalid (CANG Standard, BST Cup 2500, Stat Swap Standard, Ability Exchange)

Confirmed Prize Tournament Entrants:
Empress Tracev
JackZeroJack Zerov
Princess NataliePrincess Natalie
MKSLAYER97v
MaxedofhaxedMaxedofhaxedv
xWhod3yxWhod3yxWhod3y(Facing Invalid)
steel dragons^
InvalidInvalidInvalid(facing xWhod3y)
SS4Andres^
If you're on this list your opponent is the one your arrow is pointing to. I felt this was the simplest way to show the seeding of the tournament. Matches should be completed by May 1st, and should be played in Breakdown Standard. For any match not completed by May 1st, the player who delayed will be eliminated. If it is uncertain who delayed the match, a coin toss will decide who is eliminated. Being eliminated only determines your rank as a Prize Player. There is no reason to be afraid in this tournament, you'll still be playing in the season.

Finals are up, nice and simple, it's just a match between xWhod3y and me (Invalid). The deadline is 11:59 PM Friday May 16th 2014.The season is playable, no one has had a clan match yet unfortunately.

Last edited by Invalid on Sat May 10, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxedofhaxed
Inspired
Inspired
Maxedofhaxed

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:25 pm

I wanna be prize player
Tiers: Ubers, Creative, Ability Exchange, Monotype
Back to top Go down
megaman810
Standard
Standard
megaman810

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Joining Team Blitz Black, my specialties are Monotype and Ubers
Back to top Go down
Cardian
Standard
Standard
Cardian

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Joining Wicked White, I guess my specialty is OU.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Sleep
Standard
Standard
Doctor Sleep

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Joining Blitz Black, Specialties are gen 5 standard, 1v1, and monotype
Back to top Go down
SS4Andres
Standard
Standard
SS4Andres

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 pm

I want to be a prize player. Specialties are Ubers, and Monotype.
Back to top Go down
Cardian
Standard
Standard
Cardian

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:29 am

Ahem, amending my specialties as instructed, they are Breakdown Ubers and Breakdown Creative.
Back to top Go down
Elemental
Creative
Creative
Elemental

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:34 pm

I'd like to be a prize player if possible. My specialties are Creative and Inspired.
Back to top Go down
Elemental
Creative
Creative
Elemental

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 am

change of plans. I'll be joining Wicked White. specialties are already listed above.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:36 pm

The Prize Tournament has started. Also, to Steel, Cody can battle sometime Friday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Ok, I can be on tomorrow at some point. Tomorrow is kind of busy for me though, so if Cody could tell me a specific time to be on, I can try to make that happen. I just can't do anytime from 5pm to 10pm tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Immanency
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Immanency

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

I'd like to change my sponsor from Maxedofhaxed to XKaliber
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Cody, when can you be on? I know that I haven't been on that much of late because of my busy schedule, but if you tell me a day and time (don't just say that you'll be on a day like Thursday without giving a time), the I'll try my best to be on at that time.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Imm, none of that sponsor shit needs to be in the thread. On the day of a war, we ask you who your sponsor is.
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 am

Round 2 is up, wars are officially legal, and there's an extra rule being added.

Very important late addition: The same two clans cannot war eachother twice in the same week. This is to avoid discouraging other clans from joining, and if another clan does join, it will protect them from getting embargo'd. If despite this rule a embargo of wars does happen, wars with the embargo'd clan will be forced.

Also, inform me of when your wars are so I can record them, and there will be no question of whether they're official.
Back to top Go down
Immanency
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Immanency

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Hey, we've planned a war for 6 EST, 3 PST. I've got all of my players confirmed for present, so we're good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown Clan Prize Player League   Breakdown Clan Prize Player League Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakdown Clan Prize Player League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Clans :: Clans-
Jump to: