Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Walls From Heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DdogTheKing
Creative
Creative
DdogTheKing

Rep : 0

Walls From Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Walls From Heaven   Walls From Heaven EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 am

Nosepass
Item:Eviolite
Careful (+Sp.Def, -Sp.Atk)
252 Sp.Def 252 HP, 4 Def
Ability: Sturdy

-Stealth Rock
-Toxic
-Volt Switch
-Subsititute/Rest

Believe me on this Nosepass is just as a annoying wall as Porygon 2 with less offense way less! But you will guarantee get at least your Stealth Rocks up and at least Toxic one pokemon of your choice. You can set up a Sub and more than likely you will be able to take to good hits with a Substitute up.

Torkoal
Item:Leftovers
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Sp.Def
Ability: Shell Armor

-Stealth Rock
-Lava Plume
-Rapid Spin
-Amnesia

Now everyone probably saw this Torkoal before with other people but not with Amnesia & Shell Armor woth Shell Armor all your Stat Boost are safe! Your immune to Crits but due to Torkoals terrible speed. this may work better in a TR Based team cause it can set up Amnesia & Rocks more easier. But this has been very useful in the team..

Cofagirius
Item: Leftovers
Calm (+Sp.Def, -Atk)
252 HP, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Def
Ability: Mummy

-Will-O-Wisp
-Disable
-Nasty Plot
-Shadow Ball

Now Cofagirius is in for stopping Physical sweepers with Abilities such as Moxie Pokes and everythng Disable would probably catch alot of people off guard and Will elimate if any poke have Shadow Ball to counter you with or any other moves and Will-O-Wisp just wrecks through Physical excpet Conkeldurr with Guts which is rarely seen cause people just like Iron Fist but alsoo Shadow Ball will serve as your main STAB move and if your taunted. Then stick to SB Or just switch.

Cresselia
Item:Light Clay
Bold (+Def, Atk)
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Sp.Def
Ability: Levitate

-Trick
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Toxic/Psychic/Rest

You see it simply right this Cresselia whole purpose is just to set up Dual Screens and maybe leave a Toxic on a poke with a Light Clay you got 7 Whole turns to have a fun time lol. Sometimes i give Cresselia a Sticky Barb (Frm Cacturne) and use Trick the person right away. so Toxic plus Sticky Barb damage. it racks up fast actually. but for the main part i jus stick to Light Clay or Leftovers. But Stick to Light Clay for me.

Dragonair
Item:Eviolite
Careful (+Sp.Def, -Sp.Atk)
252 Speed, 148 Sp.Def, 148 Atk, 4 Def
Ability: Shed Skin/Marvel Scale

-Dragon Dance
-Rest
-Outrage
-Extremespeed/Waterfall

With this set Dragonair can actually wall alot with a Light Screen up and a Reflect where Cresselia left off. But DD Fast and Rest when your at low HP. And Just unlesh all the Outrage you can u probably wont hit hard with 1 DD Up maybe go for 2 or 3. Extremespeed is actually a good way to untrigger confusion due to it letting it move first but with 3 DD Up you will probably outspeed most pokes anyway just stick to Rest or Extremespeed to kust run the Confusion down. if you run outta Light Screen but with 3 Dragon Dances up then you should be fine.

Jumpluff
Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
252 Speed, 252 HP, 4 Sp.Def
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll/Infiliator

-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Memento
-Encore

This can also can be used as a Lead to get a early start with Encore & Memento which to my knowlege still lingerings on for 3 Turns with Encore and Sleep Powder is just to put them to sleep and use Leech Seed to get some extra recovery if you find your self counter typed (Flying & Fire and etc) Just put them to sleep and Memento and use that free switch and get to working with the other pokes.

Thats all feel free to comment i will be more active now on. If you wanna battle just ask for me. via YouTube & Skype
And im also- Taking members for my clan if anyone is intrested just ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Gap542
Creative
Creative
Gap542

Rep : 0

Walls From Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walls From Heaven   Walls From Heaven EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:07 pm

As I said with your Rain team,Please try to use the Export on the PO team builder.

The nosepass is pretty useless.It can't do nothing besides Stealth rock and toxic a pokemon.Try exchanging him with a Forretress,Ferrothorn or a skarmory which they all are highly defensive and could be used offensively They can set up spikes,Stealth rock and forretress toxic ones.Also forretress also have rapid spin which is very good.

About torkoal,Since the Stealth rock and rapid spin is already covered by the forretress if you choosed him you should exchange it for a heatran which is alot more offensive and have a rather better good move pool and EVs.Also really good defensively.

The cofragius is Meh. looks like a gengar but defensively.

You should get Cresselia to lose the Trick for the Recover and another filler move.NOTE: Mew have alot better movepool than cresselia but a bit less defensive stats.

Dragonair is meh I suposse.Rather use a Dragonite/Gyarados though.

You should try Whismicott instead of jumpluff

Hope this have helped you for something.
Back to top Go down
Http://Knight-Gaming.com

Walls From Heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Pokemon Discussion :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: