Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Ash and Misty go to the store.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier
Frost

Rep : 50

Ash and Misty go to the store.  Empty
PostSubject: Ash and Misty go to the store.    Ash and Misty go to the store.  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 am

HAI GAIZEEEEE <3

Iz me agen (l0l) i hav a new stro for u all!

i hop u love it <3333###3333###
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash wuk up in hiz bed. he wuz carefull bcuz he ddnt wunt to wak up Misty (lok thy liv 2gether)

Ahs wen to hi frij. Wen he opnede it hi saw it wuz EMPTY! (OMG)

sew he want tu goe wak Mtsy up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol hope u all luved the new stro! PLZ REVUUUUUUUU <3
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

Rep : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ash and Misty go to the store.    Ash and Misty go to the store.  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 am

Wwo forest, it'is jts hit after hut after hti wit u. F1st is was Boizor, now tis Satashi and Sitsy )they name in japan)

eye hat goin' 2 stros, hop dey half fun dough
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Ash and Misty go to the store.    Ash and Misty go to the store.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:21 am

Hello my dear readers that don't exist

I've decided that I'm going to take the humor or lack thereof in a different direction. This story isn't going to contain the same obvious method of parody that Blizor has. Since it's making fun of a different kind of thing, I decided it needs to be done in a different way. So from now on there are going to be no more intentional typos.

Hopefully people will still find what I'm planning entertaining if anyone did before.
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

Rep : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ash and Misty go to the store.    Ash and Misty go to the store.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I for one approve of this change of direction.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Ash and Misty go to the store.    Ash and Misty go to the store.  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Chapter 1: Redux.

Ash awoke with a yawn, sitting up in bed with a stretch. Before getting out of bed, he turned to look at Misty who was sleeping next to him.

He took a few hours to think about how beautiful she looked while she slept. Then climbed out of bed, being extra careful not to disturb her.

Ash went into the kitchen, getting ready to prepare a meal for his beloved.

Despite Ash's ninja skills, Misty did in fact wake up. She stumbled out of bed elegantly and walked into the kitchen.

When she got there, she blushed from seeing Ash without a shirt because she could see his 12 pack abs. Her virginal innocence forced her to avert her eyes despite seeing Ash the exact same way last night and sleeping with him in the same bed that they share as a couple together forever.

Sensing Misty's presence, Ash turned around to greet her. "Good morning darling, I was just about to prepare us some eggs!"

"Ash!" Misty yelled, appalled "You know I don't eat eggs! I'm pro-life!"

Seeing his lover so upset because of him caused Ash to cry a single masculine tear and clench his fists. "I...I'm so sorry Honey!"

"Oh Ash!" Misty instantly forgave him and the pair embraced.

They held each other for a while until they were distracted by the sound of Ash's stomach loudly growling. He blushed, clearly embarrassed by his completely rational hunger.

After finishing their dramatic episode of the day, Ash remembered that he was supposed to be preparing food. Misty went into the living room and read the bible while she waited for Ash to finish.

When he walked over to the fridge and opened it, Ash's eyes widened. It was empty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash and Misty go to the store.    Ash and Misty go to the store.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ash and Misty go to the store.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Community :: The Breakdown Society of Literature-
Jump to: