Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Just another Rain Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DdogTheKing
Creative
Creative
DdogTheKing

Rep : 0

Just another Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Just another Rain Team   Just another Rain Team EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 am

Politoed
Calm (Sp,Def, Atk)
Item- Leftovers
Ability- Drizzle
252 Sp.Def/200 Sp.Atk/ 52 HP

Hypnosis
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Focus Blast

This just to get the rain up and running. and set up some sleep Haxs. and etcs.

Swanna
Timid (Spd, Atk)
Item-Life Orb/Choice Specs
Ability- Hydration
252 Spd, 252 Sp.Atk, 4 HP

Hurricane
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest

Now the plan with this Swanna is to basically Spam Hurricane and hope for Confusion and Rest is good when your about to faint with Hydration you will wake up immediately. with full HP And able to unleash more damage to your opponents

Blastoise
Bold( Def,Atk)
Item-Leftovers
Ability- Rain Dish
252 Sp.Atk, 252 HP 4 Def

Aqua Ring
Scald
Protect
Toxic

With this set your Blastoise will basically become a health magnet restoring about 33% os its HP Each turn with Aqua Ring/Rain Dish and Leftovers in effect. Scald is always good for the chances of Burn that it can infilt on your opponents.

Quagsire
Adamant (Atk,Sp.Atk)
Item- Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability- Unaware
252 Atk, 148 Def, 148 Sp.Def

Stockpile
Ice Punch
Recover
Waterfall

You basically wanna get your defenses up to max with this Quagsire. with Unaware any opponents powerup is canceled on your pokemon. with is good for stopping sweepers

Kingdra
Jolly (Spd,Sp.Atk)
Item- Choice Band/ Leftovers/ Life Orb
Ability- Sniper
252 Spd, 252 Atk, 4 HP

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Bounce
Waterfall

The only reason i went with Bounce is for Grass Types and i didnt wanna waste an Outage. But this whole set is DD Once or twice and start to unleash the dragon!!

Whiscash
Adamant (Atk, Sp.Atk)
Ability- Hydration
Item- Leftovers
HP 252, ATK 252, 4 Spd

Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Earthquake
Stone Edge/Rest

With this whole thing with the max HP It probably can take at least 2 attacks and i could set up me a rest and DD my attack & speed up to +4 at the least and just fight hard i guess.
Back to top Go down
Gap542
Creative
Creative
Gap542

Rep : 0

Just another Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another Rain Team   Just another Rain Team EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Could you try using Export It'll be a whole easier to read for me and try adding a more depth description usage of each pokemon so everyone could understand your point of view.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I see here that all you want to accomplish with this is to abuse the rain.I haven't really used the Swanna pokemon since it doesn't really sound very appealing in the OU tier.

Kingdra is Uber.

ugh...There's nothing much I can do for ya :/

You should try using some of these pokemon for your rain team:

Keldeo,Tornadus,Thundurus,Scizor,Starmie,Toxicroak,ferrothorn,Zapdos,Jolteon,Tentacruel.Etc.Etc.Etc.

There's really a good pool of pokemon which can be benefitted from rain.Try to Keep a Good synery in the team.
Back to top Go down
Http://Knight-Gaming.com

Just another Rain Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Pokemon Discussion :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: