Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

On the Topic of Wallpapers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier
Frost

Rep : 50

On the Topic of Wallpapers Empty
PostSubject: On the Topic of Wallpapers   On the Topic of Wallpapers EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 am

So I wanted to know everyone's opinion about something.

I'm sure that most of you are absolutely shocked to know that I was the one who selected our last two wallpapers; both of which featured a Chandelure.

I want to know, are any of you folks out there get tired of seeing it? (Please note I'm not asking for replacement suggestions)

I was planning out our "Christmas" wallpaper with Trace and Invalid, and it got me to thinking about what other people thought of seeing Chandelure all the time. The reason I've always picked it is because it was our first. Invalid and I worked really hard to get that first Chandelure Wallpaper functioning way back when the concept of a custom background wasn't even a thing on PS! Because of this, I sort of have a sentimental attachment to the idea of using it.

Anyways, I brought this up because when the holidays hit it's going to be changed. Then after that I'm planning to have it changed to something else again. I was going to pick another Chandelure since I already have options lined up (big surprise I know) so I guess I just want to know if anyone has any problems with this.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier
Shea

Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of Wallpapers   On the Topic of Wallpapers EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:19 am

Christmas Chandelure.
Back to top Go down
http://playedundertale.tumblr.com
diogofrp
Alphabet Soup Tier
Alphabet Soup Tier
diogofrp

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of Wallpapers   On the Topic of Wallpapers EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:21 am

SheaChan wrote:
Christmas Chandelure.
This.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of Wallpapers   On the Topic of Wallpapers Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Topic of Wallpapers
Page 1 of 1