Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

Rep : 77

The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy Empty
PostSubject: The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy   The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:17 am

Author's Note: I've come to realize that if I don't point out that something is satire, no one will know. This is satire.

Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: High Hopes (Because I fucking feel like naming the chapters, don't judge me. That said, review.)

Last edited by Invalid on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier
Invalid

Rep : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy   The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:17 am

Author's Note: I've come to realize that if I don't point out that something is satire, no one will know. This is satire.

In the city of Réalité, things had turned for the worse. A vile covenant of villains had vanquished the civilians' hopes. The leader of the villains remained mysteriously anonymous despite heavy leverage on the vista's government. The law could not be trusted in the town of Réalité, that's why Ladynista had to protect the city.

A blooming sound was heard down by the dog pound where Nick Gray was doing his neighbor's taxes while doing his duties as the door boy. Nick Gray knew what this disturbance meant and blazed a trail to the back alley to substitute his habitual garb to his more magnificent garments. He emerged from the alley in green gear none too unusual for a crime fighting vigilante like The Nice Guy! He wore a grass green sweater with a golden "N-G" logo on the front, and lighter emerald colored jeans.

"Just in the nick of not time Nice Guy. You really do always finish last." Ladynista said to the silly sidekick.

Ladynista was the epitome of lady. She had long flowing locks of hair that changed according to her mood, a pink dress with a flower on the front, and high heels. As Nice Guy was marveling at Ladynista to the point that his loose leggings began to strangle his... little leopard, the dog pound door slammed open.

"You pea brained super heroes! Get the hell out of here before they think I'm involved with you!" The canine caretaker screamed.

"My sincerest apologies." Nice Guy uttered before he and Ladynista left the locale with alacrity. Ladynista and Nice Guy soon arrived at their secret lair, making sure its whereabouts weren't revealed of course. It was a captivating cavern concealed close to the candy market on Celt Court. Flowers flowed all over the internal enclosure of the place.

"Well Nice Guy, do you know what is worrying me to the point I would call you here?" Ladynista asked bluntly.

"Intelligence on a low life lunatic lowering this city's condition of living?" Nice Guy guessed.

"Exactly. Alpha Male has been tearing Réalité apart these last few days, and I know where to find him." Ladynista explained and then paused.

"Continue." Nice Guy acknowledged.

"Tonight at nine o'clock he'll be at the Live Wire Strip Club. He intends to intercept a shipment of laundered money for The Villain Alliance. We're going to get it first to weaken their grip on the city, and spend it all on a shopping spree!"

"But shouldn't we turn it over to the police?" Nice Guy interrupted.

"No, you moron!" Ladynista smacked him twice for good measure.

Last edited by Invalid on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

Rep : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy   The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:14 pm

So far, I'm finding this pretty funny. The characters are being set up well, and the puns and parodies run heavy. I really can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy   The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lopsided Lampoons of Ladynista and Nice Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Community :: The Breakdown Society of Literature-
Jump to: