HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

Share | 

Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla

Rep : 28

PostSubject: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 pm

[6:18:38 PM] Frost: I hereby declare that Queentrance may write his story about me. She has my permission.

This is an Alternate Universe story about the Breakdown community staring Frost, and it is intended to be a Rainbow Shipping (kind of like a harem anime) fic that has members of Breakdown in a high school setting.

This is going up before I write anything to give people a chance to tell me they'd rather not play any sort of role. Before that, though, here's what you should expect.

1. As this is a Rainbow Shipping fic, everyone will be in love with Frost.

2. This is meant to mainly be a comedy, so your personality is likely to be exaggerated and in some parts to make no sense at all with your actual personality.

3. I realize writing about real people could be touchy, so if you'd like to be involved but would like some stipulations on to what your character will be doing, let me know below.

4. There will not be any sex or kissing, all romance is going to be implied at worst, and hand holding is likely about as physical as we'll get.

So, that's about it. If anyone from our community would like to not be in this, please post down below. If you'd like to be involved with stipulations, let me know also. Otherwise, just shoot me a "you rock" or "you suck!"

[18:46] ~Frost: "If you're Nascourge, your request to withdrawal will not be granted"

Last edited by kingtrace on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackZero
Creative
Creative

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

You rock.
btw no kissing or sex? :c
XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier

Rep : 50

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 pm

[20:43] Princess Natalie: I'm gonna leave now

See, she doesn't want to be in the story.

Flamingfrozengnome
Fantasy S1 Champion
Fantasy S1 Champion

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 pm

This sounds hilarious. You have my permission to include a paradoxical gnome

Maxedofhaxed
Inspired
Inspired

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

you can have me in :] i have no stipulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier

Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:52 pm

You can include me on this as well.

Halloof         Globolt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 am

Special Snowflake: A Breakdown AU fic

Chapter One

“Omg noooo, I’m late!” yelled Frost, running as fast as he could possibly go, which of course meant that he was breaking speed limits and hearts on his way to his first day at his new school. You would think this day would be far more important to him, but he was more interested in dreaming about how cool it will be to Pokemon-Amie with Chandelure.
As his running was breaking the sound barrier, it was rather hard for him to stop suddenly without flying over three fences, two city blocks, and into a dumpster, and so when a stray kitten wobbled it’s way sleepily and adorably into Frost’s path, that’s exactly what happened.  Luckily, he was able to grip the edge of the dumpster with one hand, and throw himself back directly in front of the fuzzy little speed bump. He looked at his watch, then at the cat, then sighed and kneeled down.
“Hi, cat. Look, I’m sorry I almost killed you and everything, but that’s way less important than getting to school on time, alright?” The cat stared at him with blank eyes, then blinked and did that weird second eyelid thing cats do sometimes that’s kinda… ew. “So, uh, yeah, go back to living off trash and sleeping on the street now, okay?” The kitten looked up at him, and then licked his nose.

Five minutes later, Frost was running at slightly slower than the speed of sound, which would seem odd unless you realized he had a small black kitten sleeping on his head, and then it stopped being strange and stated being adorable. Frost had his hands on his head, keeping the tiny feline balanced as he made his way to his new high school.

It wasn’t long after that that Frost found himself in front of an imposing building, a Victorian-esque academy that showed signs of age and prestige. Around this building, there was a fence, though not the wooden kind Frost had destroyed earlier, but an elegant metal fence reaching towards the sky. The gate was open, and Frost was pleased to see that he wasn’t the last one to make it there. On this gate, there was a plaque, and on this plaque it read “Realgam High School”.

Frost removed the kitten from his head, and cradled it in his arms, taking a deep breath before walking into the school grounds. It wasn’t long before his normal morning came to a crashing halt, quite literally, as a boy bowled into him. Frost quickly protected his new animal companion from any damages by cradling his arms around it, and as soon as the danger had passed, he opened his eyes, only to find a pair of hazel eyes staring back at him through long, thick brown hair.
Frost found his face heating up rapidly, and it was mirrored on the boy in front of him. “I, uh, well, hi.” The shaggy teen said, looking away. “This is kinda awkward, huh?” Before Frost had the chance to answer, a second person crashed next to the pile, this one larger, with a fluffy tuft of curly hair. Frost ignored this stranger and instead pushed the other one off of him. He gathered himself and started to walk away when he noticed what was likely the cause  of the flying people, namely a very large gang of students wearing varsity jackets and looking rather pleased with themselves. In the lead of them, there was a handsome but also somehow strangely disturbing Latino man. He was laughing up a storm about his success pushing down the other two students.
“Invalid, Kingtrace,” He laughed, clutching his sides “You guys are fucking noobs. It’s bad enough that you waste all your time with your stupid club, but now you can’t even stay out of my way properly. What a couple of rednecking rednecks!” He said, earning some snickers from his posse.

The other two boys stood up, looking none the worse for wear. Frost was surprised to see that they were hardly paying any mind to their apparent bully, instead looking at Frost himself.
“So, hey, sorry about the crashing and the falling and all that shit,” said the shaggier one that the bully had called Kingtrace earlier. “I didn’t expect to have to look out for pedestrians, but if I did, I would’ve been like WOOOSH, and I would’ve taken all those fuckers down.” He had a self confident smug that made Frost wonder if he was serious, but the lack of injuries on the other boys in comparison to Kingtrace made it pretty clear that wasn’t the case whatsoever. The other one, Invalid, smirked, seeming to agree with Frost.

“Yeah, totally. The five minutes before this he was getting ready to go, and it just so happened that right before the Nas kicking, you got in his way,” Invalid shook his head and chuckled. “This is an absolute fact that I’m not making up.”

As Invalid and Kingtrace argued, Nas and his boys were getting into a fuss about no one paying attention to them and their swag. “Shut up, rednecks!” Nas screamed, his normal suave voice kicking it up a few notches as he leapt on Invalid and Kingtrace, Nas flailing his arms wildly as he squealed with the voice of an angry three year old.
Frost, finding that this violence offended his Victorian sensibilities, he began to feel faint. However, some power deep in his heart demanded that he take action. He charged his courage, took a defensive stance, and screamed at the top of lungs “STOP IT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW!”
Suddenly, the entire courtyard was dead silent, all eyes locked on our lovely hero. Nas’s arms stopped in mid-flail, and in sheer embarrassment he ran into his pack. The gang of men he was surrounded by was quick to protect their leader from his own stupidity, and shuffled backwards into the school.

Meanwhile, Invalid and Kingtrace, dumbstruck, took a moment to recover before Invalid walked up to Frost and said “We need to talk after class, which is now, so we’re leaving. But seriously, we’ll talk,”

As the boys walked away, Frost stood dumbstruck and slightly blushy from all the attention. Suddenly, before he had a chance to think very thoroughly about the things that had just occurred, the bell rang. “Oh no! I’m going to be late on my first day! Come on, kitty!” The cat did not respond, and then Frost realized he hadn’t named it yet. “Uh, uh… Come on, Sable!” The kitty seemed to purr slightly more loudly in response to her new name as Frost ran through the door of his new school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamingfrozengnome
Fantasy S1 Champion
Fantasy S1 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:16 am

Trace. This is unbelievably hilarious. If there was a Gnome's seal of approval, this would get it.

Shea
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier

Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:21 am

Wtf Gnome, you're still awake? Holy shit. I literally got told in person and you still beat me to it.

Anyhow, this story is great so far. You did a really good job with it. It certainly gets my seal of approval.

Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Hahahah, I love this. You got all the little cliches in there to make it just right. I can tell you put a good deal of thought into this too.

You have me waiting for more, good sir.

steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:04 am

Yeah, great story so far. I'm looking forward to the next installment
When am I going to be included?

Halloof         Globolt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invalid
Zygarde Tier
Zygarde Tier

Rep : 77

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:10 pm

So though for the first time ever I got to tell Kingtrace things face to face, and among them have been Special Snowflake's praises, I might as well revu. "It was good."

steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Special Snowflake = Geluflamma?

Halloof         Globolt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:14 am

Shea's Cosplay of the Chapter: Celestia Ludenburg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/63f2ffc211cfbb73ec84de83fa9f30c9/tumblr_mrqs3w7SSA1sbozqyo1_500.jpg

Chapter Two

“Umm… Hi, everyone. My name is Frost, and… Uh, well, I just came here.” Our flustered hero Frost stammered out as he stood in front of his enthralled classroom. As a transfer student Frost was obligated to introduce himself, and as the brown haired student gave his eloquent and marvelous speech, the rest of the class watch on in awe of how pretty and splendid and perfect both his appearance and voice were.

“And I guess that’s everything. Please treat me kindly!” He said with a bow, then he caught the sleeping Sable as she slid off of his head. She didn’t seem too bothered, but the class let out a sound which could only be described as a squee, followed by a roaring round of applause and cheers erupting in the class room as Frost, with his cheeks ablaze, sat at his desk.

“And that was our exchange student Frost, ladies and gentlemen!” The teacher yelled, clapping his hands together excitedly, then coughing embarrassedly. “Alright, class, open your textbooks to.. Well, any random page, really. It isn’t really important.”

As the rest of the class of flipped open their unspecified books to whatever page about whatever, Frost, being the lovely and irrepressible free spirit that he was, stared out the window while petting the cat that was taking up the majority of his desk space by lazing in the sun. His mind drifted back to earlier in the day, when he had talked to the boys that were getting their asses kicked. They had originally told him to come to them after class, but Frost wasn’t sure he was going to meet them. After all, they’d only met the once, and he had no idea where he’d meet them. Those boys didn’t really think far ahead. He thought to himself.

As the bell rang, Frost’s nearly magnetic attraction to plot caused him to check his locker, which somehow contained a note. On this note was…. INK! And the ink spelled out… letters. And the letters made… wor- *The narrator was shot for long gag and replaced* On this note was a room number, E-214-1/2, one that didn’t seem to be very far from where he was, even though it was written a bit strangely. He had some time before his next class due to the incredibly convenient class schedule structure of Realgam High, so he decided he’d give Invalid and Kingtrace the benefit of the doubt and check it out. Sable, meanwhile, didn’t care about any of this, and was pawing at the note in boredom. D’aww.

Frost strode to the 200s, and as our hero walked along the doors, he stopped in front of room 214.  The room was completely filled with students, and none of them were Invalid or Kingtrace. Frost sighed heavily, as it seemed as though the wrong number was written. He took out the paper, and yep, sure enough, there was 214…1/2? Frost looked between room 214 and 216, and saw nothing but a water fountain. He went up to it and pressed the pushy things that make the water come out, and then scoffed at his own stupidity. What had he expected to happen? There was clearly nothing here, he’d just have to come back later in the day when 214 was empty.

As he turned to leave, the wall behind the fountain started to shimmer, and a small section of it revealed the face of a young, blond girl with big blue eyes. “Good afternoon, new member candidate Frost! Welcome to Breakdown!”

Frost had always been famous for his composure in strange situations, and so as soon as he was done screaming, walked down the hallway and picked up his books that he had flung, found his terrified cat, and straightened his hair, he stared down the girl in the wall. “Um, welcome to what now? And who are you?”  he whispered, worried for some reason that others would learn of this strange wall and that would somehow be bad.

“My name is Hastur, and this is the door that leads Breakdown. I was informed that you were invited here, and so I decided to say hi, and I’m doing it bad, aren’t I?” Hastur’s giant azure eyes filled with water, and she started wiping it from her face as she cried. “I-I’m sorry I scared you and made you upset!”

Frost was fairly confident that this girl was completely insane, but because he had the power of goodness in his heart, he reached out to pet the screen on its head. Predictably, his hand went right through where the wall should have been, but it did seem to calm the blonde, despite freaking Frost the Truck out a bit. “It’s not your fault. Uh, so there’s a room in here? Can I go in?”

Hastur brightened instantly and gave a huge grin. “Absolutely!” Her voice became serious and her face somber to match. “Current members in room: Jack, Steel, Gnome.” The sunshine and rainbows came back to Hastur quickly. “Please enjoy your stay!”

The wall dissolved into little balls of light that looked kind of like Navi except you don’t want to stab them, then vanished all together. There was a door there, and this one was labeled with the proper number. Our lovely main character gulped, then turned the handle and stepped inside. And den he gasped! (Had to do it.)

Inside was a room that looked far, far out of place in a school setting. There was a white tile floor, a large red rug in the center, and a black leather couch atop that. The wall paper was a pleasant blue color, and there was a large window across from the door. Several chairs were scattered about, and they seemed to belong to a wooden dining room table that was on the right hand side of the door. A giant LCD screen was to the left of the door, and this had the face of the girl from before displayed. In one of the chairs there was a bushy haired man playing a saxophone, filling the room with gentle and sexy music. In the far corner of the room, there was a roughly human shaped pile of coats, which didn’t seem to be moving very much. In front of the screen, there was yet another man, standing in front of the monitor, apparently speaking to it. Whatever he was saying was apparently making Hastur rather uncomfortable, as she was covering her face and shrinking away from him. As soon as he saw Frost, his face broke out in a moderately creepy smile.

“Hold on a second, cutie. Apparently someone else requires my attention for the moment.” The man started strutting his way towards Frost, and as he approached Frost took in his physical appearance. He had shocking white hair, because this is themed on anime and all Europeans do in anime. The shirt he was wearing was meant to be buttoned up, but he had elected to only button it up to cover his midriff, and his chest was clearly visible. Frost was blushing fiercely as the man approached him, and this seemed to only pique his interest. “Hey there, babe, my name is JackZero, but you can call me Jack.” The man spoke English well but had a clear European accent, as he was European, from Europe. “What should I call you?”

Frost glared defensively, and clutched his cat to his chest. “My name is Frost, you should call me that.” This seemed infinitely amusing to the man for some reason. Frost raised an eyebrow. “What’s the problem?”

“Oh, nothing, nothing,” Jack laughed, irritating Frost to no end. Of course, the next line out of the white haired jerk’s mouth was even more annoying. “There’s no reason to be so cold, Frost. I mean, we just met, you shouldn’t give such an icy reception.”

Frost puffed out his cheeks adorably… I mean, indignantly. He was prepared to storm out of the room in a furious huff when the man playing the saxophone stopped for just a moment. “Don’t worry about Jack. He’s just being a bit of an Nas. Also, a few jokes shouldn’t hurt you too much.” Then he went back to playing.

Before Frost had time to register this, the door swung open. In came a girl wearing what appeared to be a very fancy maid outfit, with long black hair in drill shaped pigtails and a red tie. She also, disturbingly enough, had red eyes and a sort of metal claw on her right index finger. Jack immediately lost all focus on Frost and lit up like the Fourth of July with the new girl’s entrance.

“Imouto!” He shouted, and ran over to where to girl was.

“Onii-chan!” She screamed in response, and ran to where he was, the result being them nearly attempting to jump into each other’s arms, which Frost found both a bit off putting and amazingly adorable given how strange they both appeared to be.

“Oh Shea, I’ve missed you! I’ve just been sitting here with Steel and Gnome, with only Hastur to keep me company. Not that it isn’t great company, however.” He smirked over at the LCD screen, which gained a reddened face but tried to keep its composure.

“W-Welcome to Breakdown, Sheachan!” Hastur said with some effort, and then bowed. Frost was starting to wonder why that girl wasn’t in the room with the rest of them. And also, Jack seemed to indicate that there was an extra figure in the room, but he hadn’t seen anyone yet. How strange.

“D’aww, thank you, Hastur-chan! You’re so polite! It’s super cute, don’t worry.” The girl stepped away from Jack for a moment as Hastur was once again reduced to a bright red pile of adorableness. “So, there’s a new person, huh? Cause that would be super cool. You guys get boring.” She shrugged. It was hard to tell if the insult was good natured or not. This person seemed the most level headed that wasn’t engrossed in playing woodwinds, and Frost resolved to talk to her at some point during this meeting if he got the chance. That would have to wait, though, as the door swung open yet again. Frost braced himself for more loudness and strangeness, and he would not be disappointed.

“I HAVE ARRIVED!” a voice thundered. In walked a strangely pretty young man, wearing a white frilled shirt and a red cape. He was tan skinned, with dark brown hair, and carried a nigh indescribable air of confidence. The boy walked into the room as if it had been built exactly for him, and, with his chin up high, walked over to the awe-struck Frost.
“Welcome to Breakdown, person I haven’t seen before! I really hope that you and I get along!” the young man boomed. Frost could swear that his kitten was gripping harder to his arms to prevent being blown away from the power of this intro.

“Hey, that’s kind of my line.” Hastur giggled gently. “Welcome to Breakdown, Freddy Charming.” Frost’s mouth hung open slightly from shock. Even this person’s name had a fairy-tale prince air to it. Frost subconsciously added talking to him to his list. After all, he also seemed to be a nice person, and despite the loudness, seemed to be pretty nice.

Frost eyed the door closely, certain that at least two people were sure to show up, and of course, as the main character, Frost was absolutely correct. Invalid and Kingtrace were the last in the room. “Why did you say you had a short cut? We’re late now.” Sighed Invalid as the two entered the room.

Kingtrace shrugged a cheeky grin on his face and his arms behind his head. “I was 100% confident I knew where I was going, which should have been your first clue that we were going to be lost. Honestly, I have no idea why you listen to me, I hardly ever know what I’m doing.” His eyes closed and mouth opened in a laugh, and Invalid grinned but stayed silent, apparently not too upset with the wandering that had made them late to their own club meeting.

“Oh, hey, the new guy is here. Frost, right?” Invalid said, strolling over to where most of the club seemed to be gathered, around Frost and Sable. “So, I bet Hastur already said this to you on your way in or whatever, but welcome to Breakdown.” He held out a hand to Frost, smiling warmly.

Frost didn’t see any reason not to shake it, it’s not like he was making some kind of commitment. So, he put his kitten on his head, and, with a slight grin, shook the larger man’s hand. “Nice to meet you more formally, Invalid.”
“Oh, Frost is so cute, I could just die!” Sheachan squealed, pulling on her hair a little bit as she jumped around a little in place.

Jack nodded. “Oh yeah, I can totally see that. He’s like, the cutest person here. Besides maybe Hastur.”

Kingtrace, trying to keep the mood light and things more comfortable for Frost, wheeled his way over to where Jack was and put his hand over his heart, lowering his eyes in mock shock. “Jack, are you looking at other men? How could you!? I thought he had something, something special!”

Jack gained a very serious look as he grabbed Trace by the shoulder and looked deep into his eyes. “Trace, I only have eyes for one man, and one man only. Never forget, we were made for each other. I would never, ever leave you,” Their faces were mere inches apart when they both burst out laughing and slung their arms around each other, leaving Frost both flustered and confused. “Alright, back on topic, then. Should Snowflake be allowed to join? I mean, we don’t really know him, but we should get that part over with first.  My vote is yes. We need more sexy people in here.”

Kingtrace nodded. “I mean, I provide basically all the sexy we’d ever need, but I can approve of him being in here.”

Freddy was the next to speak, posing dramatically and pointing into the air, his cape fluttering in the non-existent wind. “I full heartedly accept Frost into our ranks! He will make a member that shall go down in history, and that Breakdown will be proud to call one of their own.”

The room was strangely quiet for a moment as Gnome stopped playing his sax. “Yes,” and then on went the music, simply as that.

In a flash, there was another figure standing next to Frost. He had a pile of coats in his arms, and Frost had no idea where he had come from. “No, I don’t think he’ll fit in very well here. Just my opinion, though, sorry.” Then he was gone, back to the corner of the room where apparently he was a coat rack.

“Ah, shut up, Steel, nobody asked you,” Invalid said with a bit of anger in his voice. “I, for one, think he’ll fit in fine.”

Frost chose that moment to speak up. “Wait, hold on, do what? Join what? I don’t even know who or what you people are, you’re just some group of weirdos behind a magic door, I mean, am I expected to just say ‘sure, I’ll come along, no problem?’ Seriously?” He clutched his cat hard enough to awaken the creature for a moment, clearly confused and flustered beyond belief.

Invalid shook his head. “We’re not making you decide anything, we’re just seeing if we’d be cool with you being in here. We totally are, by the way. So, I mean, you don’t have to decide if you’re joining for real, but would you like to just hang out for awhile and see how it fits?”

The whole room seemed centered on Frost in that moment. He looked around. Jack was giving him a crooked grin, like the kind that Stehpanie Meyer really, really likes. Trace was giving him vigorous thumbs up while Freddy nodded at him loftily. Gnome hadn’t stopped playing his sax this time, and Shea was bouncing around in place with her hands in front of her face, clearly excited for his answer.

“Uh… Well… Just for a bit, I guess… Wouldn’t hurt.”

The cheers echoed through the hall in chorus as Frost’s first day in the Breakdown clubroom threatened to get them their first noise complaint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“FEARLESS LEADER NASCOURAGE, WE HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT THE BOY FROM BEFORE HAS JOINED BREAKDOWN.” A strange metallic voice rang out in a cold, dark, business like clubroom labeled “Realgam’s Tower.” Nascourge, the jerk from the first chapter, did not seem amused.

“That fucking sucks, dude. That guy, he gives me some kind of creeps. He just made me stop fighting those rednecks. I don’t like it. This won’t do, man, this won’t do.”

Around the table Nas was seated at, a group of students nodded in agreement, except for one. A woman wearing a very tattered outfit spoke up. “Why do we even care about one kid? Why is no one talking about me getting mugged by bears underwater?”

Nas pinched the bridge of his nose, between his eyes. “Violet, you need to shut up for a sec, kay? And weren’t they eagles or something? I don’t fucking care right now, at any rate. He’s important because I say so, that’s why. I just can feel it.”

A nasally and seemingly young voice entered the conversation then. “So, can’t we just, you know, get rid of him? Socially, I mean. Or not.”

Nas grinned wickedly then. “Oh, don’t worry about that, Lucario. We will in due time. In due time.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
p-Trainer-Gold
Standard
Standard

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 am

oh umm ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:49 am

Ok. I'm in love with this. It's insane and fun and perfect and you win all the awards.

UPDATE SOON <3

Flamingfrozengnome
Fantasy S1 Champion
Fantasy S1 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:54 am

I can't wait for the next update. I like the interpretations of me and jack, but I don't get the joke about Dragons. Otherwise I approve.

JackZero
Creative
Creative

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 am

This is beautiful. It has to continue ASAP. Is it weird that i like how you made me look? XD well i do because it's funny. I love it, you get a cookie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 am

When are we getting an upd8?

kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 pm

You have to w8, I don't have a d8, but trust me, it will be gr8.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)   

Back to top Go down

Special Snowflake (A Breakdown OU (geddit?) fic.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1