HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingtrace
Tesla
Tesla
kingtrace

Rep : 28

The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  Empty
PostSubject: The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.    The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:44 pm

http://pastebin.com/MXD5UBRP

For those of you that don't know, this guy is four members of the no preview OU top ten at the same time. I beat his best team without getting any hax for me, but he got a major Hydro miss that saved his Thundurus for a few rounds. I feel so good.

The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  GhostThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  PsychicThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  DarkThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  FightingThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  SteelThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  ElectricThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  Grass
The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  FireThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  GroundThe battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.  Rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The battle that made me the happiest girl in the world.
Page 1 of 1