Get to Know the Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost
Sableye Tier
Sableye Tier

Rep : 50

PostSubject: Get to Know the Staff   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Just a list of the staff here at Breakdown. These are the people who work to keep things running (well most of them anyway)

Invalid
The owner and host of our server. He also participates in pretty much every section of the forums. He's usually a pretty nice guy, but he also has a penchant for being weird, so watch out!

Kingtrace
Co-owner of the server and fervent lover of all things yuri. He can be a bit rude at times, but it's usually in jest. He also peaked 11th on beta's no preview OU ladder! He disproves the stereotype that you can't have a life to be good by having a fiance as well as a job!

Frost
An admin who's in charge of the gym league and the analysis section. He doesn't take flack from anyone, if you treat him badly expect him to hit you back twice as hard, if you treat him too politely expect him to throw up. (No I didn't write this myself, Invalid did it for me XD)

Steel Dragons
An admin and staff member of the analysis section. Steel is a pretty dedicated member, whose patience seems infinite. While prone to long periods of inactivity at times, he is still a very involved member of our community.

Akira
A moderator and resident troll of the server. You may have a hard time finding him just because of the fact that he has a new user name like every 5 minutes.

Akira Sokomoto
Meowth Tier
Meowth Tier

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Get to Know the Staff   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 am

I love this

Get to Know the Staff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1