Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Photobucket
Pokemon Showdown!
Support Breakdown by clicking below

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! Empty
PostSubject: [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It!   [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Ohai there! It's Croconaw bringing you one of my more recent teams, this team is a sand team, and needless to to say it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Although it has no notably high ladder peaks it has proven itself to be pretty successful. So I wanted to improve my team, and here we are!

I'm Sandy And I Know It!

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 248 [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 645 [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 462 [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 423_e [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 472 [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 212

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 248
Godzilla (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Tyrainitar is the obvious weather starter, (SO OBVIOUS!) anyhow, he has a pretty standard moveset, Ice Beam is for trolling stuff like Landorus and Gliscor, Fire Blast really helps against Skarmory, Ferrothorn and the like. Crunch is for nice strongth STAB, Stealth Rock for well... Stealth Rock. I nicknamed him Godzilla 'cause he's gonna pwn guys like Godzilla does, and he's green, just like him. :V

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 645
Sandman (Landorus) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Let's get this straight. Choice Band Landy hates you. It hates you, your friends, and your family. Anyway Sandman is the most stronf attacker on ze team. Earthquake is gonna kill you a hundred and seven times over, even moreso if Sandstorm is up, Stone edge roflstomps flyers and gets a Sand Force boost too. U-turn provides ossim pressure and trolling steels trying to switch in. Hidden Power Ice kills off annoying ass Gliscors And Landoruses. Named him Sandman 'cause he uses ze power of the Sand to roflstomp you.

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 462
Spambot (Magnezone) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Charge Beam

Oh Spambot, how spammy you are~! This is a pretty basic Magnezone set, its role is basically: Come in on any Steel-type (Bar Heatran) and the opponnent is getting a nasty surprise. Considering most steels can't touch Magnezone which in turn lets him/her (it?) set up a Sub and Charge Beam till they die. Afterwards you're probably gonna be pretty stronf, plus you're most likley gonna get another kill. Sooooo yeah T-bolt hits hard as hell, and HP Ice kills stuffz that resist electric. Spambot is pretty much the glue. <3 Oh, and I named him Spambot for obvious reasons. Razz

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 423_e
Gary (Gastrodon-East) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SAtk / 16 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Ice Beam

Idk why but the idea of a blue sea slug wearing glasses just makes me laugh. Anyway without Gary ze Gastrodon Rain teams would 6-0 me allday, erryday. K, so if he comes in on a Water attack, you're in for a world of hurt. Surf is gonna hurt stuff, Earth Power is STAB and gives some pretty noice coverage, Recover for recovering, obviously. And Beam Of Ice is for hitting stuff like Celebi that try and switch in pretty dang hard as well. One of the key team members and a real bau5 if you play him well. Named him Gary coz he's a slug snail thing, correct me if I'm wrong.

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 472
Count Toxula (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Protect

Epicness incarnate nuff said. Gliscor is the most rage-inducing 'mon I've ever seen. It takes hits like an absolute pro, hits pretty hard back with Earthquake, Substitute only adds to the pure trolliness of it all, along with protect which helps me scout. When I've Toxiced them it just gets more annoying. We all know what Poison Heal+Toxic Orb does, and if you don't you need to learn how to play. Named him Count Toxula 'cause it's the pro-est name evar. The end. Suspect

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! 212
RRRAAAGGGEEE (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Quick Attack
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Scizor. Scizzzzooooor. Seeeeeez00000r. Scizor revenges like crazy, doing ossim damage with Bullet Punch, U-turn is for escaping enemy Magnezones, Quick attack does more damage on resists that are weakened, like Volcarona or Zapdos. Superpower nails stuff Like Heatran and Magnezone. Choice Band works amazingly letting it do broken damage. Anyway, rabbble, ect. Scizor is OP. Banpls. Named him RRRAAAGGGEEE 'Cause that's what he makes people do. True Story.

Soooo. There you have it. I'd love to get this team rated and improve it even more. Oh and you can has exportable 'cause I'm nice. One last thing: If you're using this team keep the nicknames pl0x. Kthxbye! <3<3<3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
steel dragons
Arceus Tier
Arceus Tier
steel dragons

Rep : 32

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It!   [Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Ok, my thoughts:

Has the chople berry helped you at all for Tyranitar? I could see why you want it, but Tyranitar still has the 4X weakness to fighting moves. I might actually try out the Shuca Berry instead so that Tyranitar can live against foes like Landorus and Gliscor, and Ice Beam them to death.

For Landorus, it might actually benefit you more to change its item to a Choice Scarf. Your team is generally slow, so a fast Pokemon could help your team function better. I would also change the Jolly nature to a Naive nature so that HP Ice has more power.

For Gastrodon, I would think that it would benefit you more to have Hidden Power Grass in place of Recover. I think this because Recover on a choiced set has limited uses, and you can use Hidden Power Grass to deal heavy damage to opposing Gastrodons and Rotom-Ws. speaking of Rotom-W, you don't have many Pokemon that can hit it hard, so you might want to adjust your team a little besides just changing Gastrodon's move.

For Gliscor, I would consider running max speed instead of investing in its defenses as much. I would consider running a spread of Jolly, 252 Spe, and 252 HP. With the extra speed, Gliscor can use substitute ahead of some Pokemon, then proceed to stall them.

Overall, this team seems to be a good, generic looking, sandstorm team. Some problems that I can see right now are a lack of overall speed (your highest speed Pokemon is Landorus at 333 speed, not that high), and a lack of ways to hit Rotom-W (your Gastrodon can check Rotom-W, but your Gastrodon doesn't deal much damage in return). I would look at changing your team around to deal with those threats.
Back to top Go down

[Wifi OU] I'm Sandy And I Know It!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakdown :: Pokemon Discussion :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: